Honey & Soy Sauce Chicken Wings (Oven Grilled)

Grilled some Honey & Soy Sauce chicken wings for dinner tonite. Actually I cooked this three days ago I cooked again as Tak asked for it. I ate the leftover with rice and dark soy sauce the other day it reminded me of the chicken rice in Singapore. I found that the leftover tasted better the next day. So... I cooked more tonite thought of keeping some for tomorrow but left only three!!

Ingredients:
10 chicken wings (middle part)
2 clove garlic (finely chopped)
1 tsp ginger (finely chopped)
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp salt

Directions:
Marinate chicken wings with all other ingredients for at least 1 hour.
Preheat oven - grill.
Place chicken single level on the grill and grill for 5 minutes on each side.

Comments :

1
NHY17 said...
on 

tu lapar ke gelojoh??!!kwa kwa ;P

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 

Please Ask First

© 2005 - 2012 by Lydia Teh My Kitchen All Rights Reserved Do NOT republish any or part of contents and photographs without prior written consent from My Kitchen. E-mail: lydia_teh[at]yahoo[dot]com

Free subscription to MK, enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner