Grilled Snapper with Orange

Bought a snapper yesterday and asked the seller to butterfly the fish for me. I steamed half yesterday with ginger and black bean sauce (豆鼓) the most common way of steaming the fish in my family. Tonight I thought of something different but was not sure what to cook at first. Later found few oranges sitting in the fridge... ah ha there come my idea!

The orange added kind of refreshing taste to the fish and enhanced its natural sweetness. Comment from my guinea pig is to use thinly sliced orange peel for stronger orange flavour. The only adjustment I will made next time is to reduce the sauce with orange peel in a sauce pan to produce concentrated sauce with strong orange taste.

Comments :

0 comments to “Grilled Snapper with Orange”
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 

Please Ask First

© 2005 - 2016 by Lydia Teh My Kitchen All Rights Reserved Do NOT republish any or part of contents and photographs without prior written consent from My Kitchen. E-mail: lydia_teh[at]yahoo[dot]com

Free subscription to MK, enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner