Thai Mango Salad

Are you a mango lover? If yes, I have a dish for you. I tried the authentic mango salad when I was in Bangkok years ago. Since then I had ordered the same dish several times at different Thai restaurants in Singapore. Although they tasted nice but the one in Bangkok still the best.
I made this salad based on my memory, I have omitted peanut as I do not have any on hand. Chicken feet can be substituted with boiled prawn or squid.

1/2 Green Mango (about 150gm)
1 Carrot
1/2 Cucumber
1/4 Onion (thinly sliced)
1 tbsp Dried Shrimps
1 stalk Coriander
1/2 cup Chicken Feet (boiled and boned)

2 tsp Fish Sauce
4 tsp Sugar
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 clove Garlic (finely chopped)
2-3 slices Ginger (finely chopped)
1 Bird eye Chili (finely chopped)

Comments :

0 comments to “Thai Mango Salad”
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Please Ask First

© 2005 - 2016 by Lydia Teh My Kitchen All Rights Reserved Do NOT republish any or part of contents and photographs without prior written consent from My Kitchen. E-mail: lydia_teh[at]yahoo[dot]com

Free subscription to MK, enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner