Chocolate Chiffon

Chiffon cake is a light and moist cake made with vegetable oil, similar to Sponge Cake. This cake is suitable to filling or frosting with ingredients that need to be refrigerated or frozen, such as ice cream. Chiffon cakes also tend to be lower in saturated fat than butter cakes, making them healthier than cakes made with butter. Found an intresting article about chiffon cake on Baking 911, including introduction, recipes and tips. As for the chiffon cake I made, I adopted the recipe from my resepi before I found another recipe on the Baking 911 website.

Comments :

0 comments to “Chocolate Chiffon”
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Please Ask First

© 2005 - 2016 by Lydia Teh My Kitchen All Rights Reserved Do NOT republish any or part of contents and photographs without prior written consent from My Kitchen. E-mail: lydia_teh[at]yahoo[dot]com

Free subscription to MK, enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner