D#4: Summer Corn Salad

This recipe is from Dinner Tonight cook book by all recipes, a new salad instead of boring green leafy salad I always eat. I used dried parsley because I did not have any basil on hand, and balsamic vinegar in place of the white vinegar.

Ingredients (4 serves):
3 cups corn kernel
2 large tomatoes, diced
1 big onion, diced
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tbsp white vinegar
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper

Direction:
In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients and chill until ready to serve.

Comments

  1. hello makcik

    i came across ur web when i was searching for recipe for corn pudding.
    wat a small world.

    anyway check me out at ernie1.multiply.com

    i quit SP already. now in KPMG.

    Erne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oii... nak buat corn puddidng juga??

    Welcome to my blog :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.
Have a wonderful day ☆彡
(Comment with an ads link will be deleted.)