Ingredients (3-4 servings):
4 dried shiitake mushroom, soaked and sliced.
2-3 big potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 tsp corn flour, toss with sliced mushroom to coat
3 clove garlic, sliced
1 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
2-3 cup water
Pinch of salt
2 stalk coriander for garnish
- Heat oil in a wok, stir in garlic and fry until fragrance.
- Add in chicken pieces, stir and cook until the surface is lightly brown. Stir in mushroom, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in soy and oyster sauce, stir until the sauce is thicken. Then add in water and bring to boil.
- Stir in potatoes and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes. Add salt to taste and cook further for 5-10 minutes or until potatoes are soften.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve with steamed rice.