All About Foods

Tak came back from Japan this morning, as usual with a luggage full of goodies. I asked for furikake and katsuobushi but I got 3 extra items. I got something from my future MIL too, a packet of lobster crackers. Yum...


* * *

This one is Japanese sweets, it says casdose on the box. It is said to have 460 years of history and was one of the desserts served to the emperor. It is like sponge cake coated with egg mixture and coarse sugar. The sweetness is just right for me, I like it very much.


Casdose

* * *
Ikura sushi anyone?

Ikura Sushi

Other than real foods, Tak bought me this sushi key chain. It looks so alive!

Comments

  1. Even the packaging of the lobster crackers is so pretty! Really salute the Japanese food industry for their constant creativity.
    The key chain you are talking about...is it the sushi with roe? I can't believe it...looks so real. I thought you posted the wrong pix up :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Jap foods are packed nicely, I try to keep all the wrappers. Some desserts (cakes or biscuits) were packed in pretty wooden box, then 2 layers of wrappers. Very presentable but I think part of the cost is borned by the customers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.
Have a wonderful day ☆彡
(Comment with an ads link will be deleted.)