Ingredients (2 servings):
250g large prawn
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp corn flour
2 tbsp butter
1 tsp sugar
2 cloves garlic, chopped
15 basil (leaves)
2 bird-eye chillies, roughly chopped
2 egg yolks, lighten beaten
2 tbsp thicken cream (add into egg yolks)
1/2 cup oat
- Clean prawn and pat dry with paper towel.
- Coat prawns lightly with corn flour and deep-fry till half done. Drain and set aside for later use.
- Melt butter in a pan, add in garlic and basil leaves. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes then add in chillies and follow by the egg mixture. Stir rapidly while adding the egg mixture and fry till the mixture is dry.
- Add in oat and stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until the oat became crispy.
- Add in prawn and stir to coat. Serve warm.