This pudding is also made for Montly Mingle #10 - Spring Is In The Air, hosts by Meeta from What's For Lunch Honey? Since I am participating in two events with one post, I uploaded more photos trying to "justify" it. Yummy puddings... I gobbled up one soon after I took the photos.
- Blend together berries, yogurt, milk and sugar in a blender, using pause mode.
- In a small bowl, dissolve geletine in hot water.
- Pour geletine mixture into (1) and pause one or two times to mix.
- Pour mixture into ramekins and keep in the fridge until the pudding is set.
- Prepare cream just before serving. Whip cream with salt until stiff then add in icing sugar and stir well. Ready to use.
...extra strawberries inside the pudding...