Chocolate Cake with Ganache

Chocolate Cake with Ganache

Baked this cake last week, was too busy to blog about it. The cake was a bit dry but the ganache tasted really good and complimented the dryness of the cake. I made some cognac truffles with the leftover ganache, Tak loved it and asked for more twice. Btw, I did not use butter for ganache as Tak does not like the buttery taste. Yeap, he does not like butter cakes.

I love the moist chocolate cakes as well as mud cakes. Will keep looking for the prefect moist chocolate cake recipes.

Comments :

4 comments to “Chocolate Cake with Ganache”
s.j.simon said...

lol. did you know that chocolate was banned in switzerland for many years. read this

Lydia said...

yeah... you told me that yesterday!

wendyywy said...

u said u were looking for a nice moist choc cake recipe... Try this. So far, my friends said it's nice and has been raving about it.

I got the recipe from

Lydia said...

Hi wendy,

Thanks for the recipe, will try it out someday. Btw, I have got a good moist choc cake recipe not long ago. You can try it too, recipe is on my blog.


LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Please Ask First

© 2005 - 2016 by Lydia Teh My Kitchen All Rights Reserved Do NOT republish any or part of contents and photographs without prior written consent from My Kitchen. E-mail: lydia_teh[at]yahoo[dot]com

Free subscription to MK, enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner