Have been eating cornflakes for breakfast for the past few days, it is not a norm for me to have cornflakes but I am loving it. Poor Tak had no bread or muffin since I started my cornflakes breakfast, what he had were crackers or puff pastries with blue cheese and avocado. I tried to get him to eat cornflakes too but he hated milk so much!
- Prepare dough using bread maker.
- Remove dough from bread maker and divide it into 12 equal portions. Shape them as if making donut.
- Place shaped dough onto a lightly floured tray and cover with damp cloth. Let rise for 30 minutes. It is now winter here, so I kept them in the oven with a big pot of hot water on the lower shelf for 30 minutes.
- Boil water in a pot. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200C. Boil dough in boiling water for 1 minute, cool for 5 minutes then glaze with milk.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds on the top and bake for 20 minutes.