Ingredients (12 servings):
150ml fresh milk
250g bread flour
30g butter, melted
½ tsp salt
1 tsp dry yeast
½ tsp bread improver
2 tbsp condensed milk
1 tsp ground cinnamon
¼ cup castor sugar
1-2 apple, cored and sliced thinly
¼ cup fresh milk
- Prepare dough using bread maker.
- On a lightly floured working table, punch down the dough and roll out to 1 cm thick rectangle shape.
- Arrange apple slices on the rolled out dough and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar evenly.
- Roll up from the short edge to form a rod. Place the roll in the loaf pan and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 degC.
- Brush the roll with milk and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.