Minced Pork Cutlet (炸肉饼)

singing

I have started the routine of preparing three meals during the weekdays even though cooked food are readily available here. Now T has more time to spend with me since he is sometimes work from home. The bento box is now on long holiday!!

For lunch, I like something quick and easy like this one everything was ready in 30 minutes. First, start with cooking the rice first, then prepare the meat. Second, prepare the veggies while marinating the meat, then get ready the serving plate while frying the cutlets.

Ingredients (2-3 servings):
  • 200g pork mince (can be subbed with beef or chicken)
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 cm ginger, minced
  • 2 tbsp chopped onion
  • 1 tbsp chopped carrot
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tbsp bread crumb
  • 1 tbsp corn starch
  • Few drops sesame oil
  • Pinch of pepper
  • Pinch of salt
  • *Extra bread crumb for coating


Method:
  1. Mix together all ingredients except * in a mixing bowl. Stir in the same direction (so that the mince holds together better and produce firmer texture) and mix well. Keep the mixture in the fridge for 5-10 minutes.
  2. Divide mixture into 4-6 equal portions, coat each portion with bread crumb and flatten it slightly.
  3. Deep-fry cutlets with medium heat till golden brown.

Comments

  1. Are you back or still in Mysia? Don't tell me you are still cooking while in My? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. am now back in msia for good, have to cook even though the kitchen is not fully in operation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH DEAR! I looove your blog. Unfortunately my girlfriend is vegetarian and this place makes my eyes happy every time I come around ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love your pictures and your blog!! Especially your ubahh cutesome fish rice pie! nevah woulda thought of that. haha, awesome to find more lovely food bloggers in malaysia! where were you before? definitely bookmarking this page ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pork looks great. I will try it soon. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.
Have a wonderful day ☆彡
(Comment with an ads link will be deleted.)