Eringi Mushroom Steak

Eringi Mushroom Steak

Pan grilled eringi mushroom - a very simple way to enjoy the natural sweetness and flavour of this mushroom. Eringi mushroom has little aroma compared to shiitake mushroom, it's thick and meaty stem is very juicy when cooked. I planned to stir-fry it with lettuce initially but changed my plan at the very last minute. Lettuce still sitting on my kitchen bench.

To cook this, heat non-stick pan and drizzle over some olive oil. Stir in garlic then arrange mushroom in the pan and grill for about 1 minute each side. Season with salt and pepper, ready to serve. I served it with home-made cabbage and carrot pickle.

Comments

  1. Oh, I've seen those! They're packaged as "chicken mushrooms." I don't know quite what to do with them, though. That looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.
Have a wonderful day ☆彡
(Comment with an ads link will be deleted.)