Tagged

I have been tagged by following fellow bloggers for seven random facts about myself:


Here come the rules for tagging:

  1. Link to my blog (tagger) on your blog.
  2. Give seven facts about yourself.
  3. Tag another seven bloggers by leaving a comment on their blogs and letting them know they were tagged and listing them (and their blogs) on your blog.

Seven random facts about me...

  1. I am a slow warm up person, but not shy. :D
  2. I am a good listener, some of my friends told me that. So, if you need a pair of listening ears, think of me?
  3. Other than recipes books and cooking magazines, I am reading The 36 Strategies of The Chinese (三十六计), Adapting Ancient Chinese Wisdom to the Business World. Actually this book is one of T's teaching materials, I find it interesting.
  4. I love country life. It would be perfect if living in a small cottage by the lake, equipped with an oven, and a laptop with internet connection. :D
  5. I don't have sweet tooth, but love to bake and make sweet goodies.
  6. I am ok with driving, but very bad in remembering and giving direction. Please... don't ask me for direction. OK, I also admit that I can't read map well.
  7. I am still addicted to sudoku.

Here are the lucky ones...

Comments