I have been tagged by following fellow bloggers for seven random facts about myself:
Here come the rules for tagging:
- Link to my blog (tagger) on your blog.
- Give seven facts about yourself.
- Tag another seven bloggers by leaving a comment on their blogs and letting them know they were tagged and listing them (and their blogs) on your blog.
Seven random facts about me...
- I am a slow warm up person, but not shy. :D
- I am a good listener, some of my friends told me that. So, if you need a pair of listening ears, think of me?
- Other than recipes books and cooking magazines, I am reading The 36 Strategies of The Chinese (三十六计), Adapting Ancient Chinese Wisdom to the Business World. Actually this book is one of T's teaching materials, I find it interesting.
- I love country life. It would be perfect if living in a small cottage by the lake, equipped with an oven, and a laptop with internet connection. :D
- I don't have sweet tooth, but love to bake and make sweet goodies.
- I am ok with driving, but very bad in remembering and giving direction. Please... don't ask me for direction. OK, I also admit that I can't read map well.
- I am still addicted to sudoku.
Here are the lucky ones...