Eat! Osaka!

Pink Sakura

Came back from Kyoto last night, been away from My Kitchen for more than a week. We were in Osaka for two days before going to Kyoto. Shopping, sightseeing and eating there. Simply walking on the streets was new experience for me.

Ramen

Tonkotsu ramen and gyoza in a small ramen restaurant. Was planning to go to a counter type restaurant but it was closed during lunch time. Sorry that I did not take note of the address and shop name. It is located somewhere near Sheraton Miyako Hotel. The broth was good, but was a bit too salty for me. I thought the egg was hard-boiled, surprised to see the yolk flowed out slowly. Gyoza was good too, the skin was very thin and crispy.

Set Meal

Set meal at a Japanese restaurant at Sheraton Miyako Hotel, Osaka. There were seven types of appetisers served in a beautiful wooden tiffin, followed by a hotpot and rice. Lunch was concluded with yummy desserts - strawberry jelly and sakura mochi. The mochi was a pink colour sakura flavour sticky rice ball with red bean filling. I loved their food presentation very much, very pleasing to eyes.

Comments

  1. Very beautiful presentation, Im really excited fro my trip to Japan now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.
Have a wonderful day ☆彡
(Comment with an ads link will be deleted.)