Steamed Pumpkin with Mince

Steamed Pumpkin with Mince

We love pumpkin! John was ready with a spoon in his hand when I took photos. Oh yes, he is tall enough to grab a spoon from the drawer by himself now. Soon after I done with photo shooting, he dug his spoon in the dish. He finished the whole bowl of pumkin with some steamed rice. Glad that he loved it.

This is a very simple dish to prepare, steam the pumpkin then cook some mince with gravy to go with it. I steamed the pumpkin in rice cooker while cooking rice, it was ready in minutes.

Steamed Pumpkin with Mince

Comments

  1. Looks fantastic and so yummy. No wonder John ate up everything! So easy too ... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mum have always told me that pumpkins are nutritious food. All I know is your dish looks really good for dinner! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried making something similar too. Very comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummmy.Btw,may i know ur camera brand n type ? thx..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lydia,

    I am new to your blog. Your posts are all very interesting and inspiring.

    I came across one of your recipe which says you will post the homemade fishball up soon. Can't seems to find them in your blog. Can you please post the recipe up when you can find time?

    Thank you and best regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Little Teochew,
    Thanks for the compliments. John loves pumpkin very much, he is going to have pumpkin face soon after many pumpkin dishes in a week!

    tracieMoo,
    My mom never told me anything good about pumpkin, but she taught me how to cook braised pumpkin with dried shrimp.

    tigerfish,
    This is something really easy and healthy.

    Anonymous,
    I am using Pentax K100D.

    phoebeluv,
    Welcome to MK. Sorry about that recipe, please stay tuned as I am clearing my to cook list before delivery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.
Have a wonderful day ☆彡
(Comment with an ads link will be deleted.)