1-2 set Chicken Giblets
1 Red Chilli
1 tsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp Corn Flour
1 tbsp White Vinegar
1-2 tsp Sugar
1 tbsp Cooking Oil
Salt to taste
Lettuce for serving
- Peel cucumber briefly, core and cut into thin slices.
- Peel and cut onion into wedges.
- Discard chilli's seed, cut into strips.
- Cut chicken giblets into slices, then marinate with soy sauce and corn flour.
- Heat oil in wok, add in onion and cook until its colour has changed.
- Add in giblet and liver, stir-fry for few seconds to sear the surfaces.
- Add in cucumber and chilli. Cook for about 1 minute.
- Add in vinegar, sugar and some water. Bring to boil.
- Add salt to taste. Ready to serve.