- Pumpkin Fried Rice
- Green Peas Noodles (Homemade)
- Baked Rice
- Matcha Steamed Cake
* * * * *
Pumpkin Fried Rice (南瓜炒饭)
2 cups Cooked Rice
150g Pumpkin, peeled and diced
50g Okra, sliced thinly
50g Fresh Shiitake Mushroom, diced
1 Large Egg
1 tbsp Cooking Oil
1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 tsp Sesame Oil (optional)
Pepper to taste (optional)
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in non-stick pan, add in diced pumpkin and cook until pumpkin is translucent.
- Add in egg, stir to break the egg and cook until the egg is set.
- Add in okra and mushroom, stir fry for about 1 minute.
- Add in rice, mix well with all ingredients.
- Add in oyster sauce, sesame oil and pepper. Stir fry for about 2 minutes (longer if using rice from the fridge).
- Scoop out a serving for the little one, and then add salt to taste to the remaining. Mix well and remove from heat.