Amish White Bread

~wish I have the SLR cam with me~

Second attempt of this bread, used bread maker this time. Its size is bigger than handmade bread I guess it is because of the ideal temperature set by bread maker for the rising time and yeast improver. It is soft and moist wrapped in the crispy crust, great for sandwiches or by itself.

Simple recipe from allrecipes, I have reduced the amount of sugar:
Make 1 loaf (750gm)
1 cup warm water (45 degrees C)
2 tbsp vegetable oil
3 tbsp white sugar
¾ tsp salt
3 cups bread flour
1 tsp bread improver
2¼ tsp active dry yeast

**I love you a bit more than yesterday, my bread maker.**

Comments

  1. Hi,
    May I know where can I buy this bread slicer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitchen corner,
    I am not sure where to get it in Singapore, I got mine when I was living in Sydney.
    Will let you know if I saw one in here, Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.
Have a wonderful day ☆彡
(Comment with an ads link will be deleted.)