Healthy Breakfasts

I am on my 4 weeks low-carb and high protein diet. Felt weird eating healthy breakfast on the very first day of my diet. Before that my breakfasts were either muffins or white bread with cheese, and cappuccino. No fruit and vegetables at all.

Now, I am happy with my breakfast and trying to make it even healthier. I am running out of idea as some fruits and foods are banned in my diet, and I can have only 2 slices of wholemeal bread the most in a day.


Here my list goes...

#1: Scrambled Eggs with Tofu

Scrambled Eggs with Tofu


2 eggs
100g silken tofu
2 tbsp capsicum, chopped
1 large leaf lettuce
5 red grapes
2 cherry tomatoes
2 tbsp baked beans
1 cup espresso

Calories: 350

* * * * * * * * * *

#2: Tuna Sandwich
Breakfast

1 slice wholemeal bread
40g tuna
1 tsp mayonnaise
2 cherry tomatoes
3 tbsp baked beans
1/2 grapefruit
1 cup cappuccino with equal
Calories: 336

* * * * * * * * * *

#3: Bread Soldiers

1 slice wholemeal bread
1 soft-boiled egg
2 cherry tomatoes
100gm red grapes
1 cup cuppaccino with equal

Calories: 305

* * * * * * * * * *


Cabagge Omelette

1/2 grapefruit, broiled with honey and ground cinnamon
1 whole egg + 1 egg white

1 cup cabbage salad (cabbage, carrot & sweet corn)
1 cup cuppaccino with equal


Calories: 285

Comments

  1. Oh, I feel so guilty of my unhealthy eating now I see this post :(
    No no no, I'm not trying to discourage you...in fact I think it's good...it's just me. :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... yummy foods vs healthy foods, hard decision to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful breakfast ideas with the calories counted as well...thanks for sharing. This one I shall put into action immediately, no more KIV for I need to shed the weights fast, hhaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. HK Choo,

    I need to start again asap too!! Btw, the calories is based on the particular brand of food. So, pls check the label of food availabe there.

    www.calorieking.com.au << try this website for calories count. It was recommended by my gynea in Aust last time, he actually logged in to check my daily calorie intake!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.
Have a wonderful day ☆彡
(Comment with an ads link will be deleted.)