Yeah... muffin again, I like this type of quick bread. Bought three bananas two days ago and found a ripened on the bench, not good to eat anymore but best for making muffin and cake. This muffin recipe is adapted from orange muffin that I baked sometimes back, it turned out great with banana. Extra moist with thicken cream.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup thicken/fresh cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1½ cup self raising flour
- Preheat oven to 210 degree C.
- Cream butter with sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in egg and beat until all sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in mashed banana, vanilla and thicken cream. Mix well.
- Fold in sifted self raising flour and salt.
- Put the muffin in oven, and turn the heat down to 170 degree C.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cool in muffin tins for 5-10 minutes, then cool on rack.