Added lime zest and lime juice in this one, unique taste.
This one topped with frozen blueberries before bake.
Ingredients (makes 24):
240g sweet biscuits, crushed
- 120g butter, softened
500g cream cheese 3/4 cup white sugar 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberry
- 1 lime (for zest and juice)
- Preheat oven to 175C. Line muffin pans with paper cases.
- Mix together crushed biscuits and butter. Pack one tablespoon of the mixture into each paper case.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Fill 12 paper cases with mixture, almost to the top. Add lime juice and zest to the remaining mixture, and fill another 12 paper cases.
- For blueberry cheesecakes, place 3-4 blueberries in the middle.
- Bake all cheesecakes in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Cool completely.
Updated on: 24 Mar 07
The round-up is now available here... bring your own fork please.