Strawberry Puddings


I was wondering what kind of pudding to make for The Heart of The Matter #2. After the healthy finger foods, it is calling for healthy puddings this round. Came back from holiday with the strawberries we picked, I must well make something with it. I was thinking to make agar-agar but changed my mind soon after I saw a small tub of strawberry yogurt in the fridge. Here comes my yogurt-based strawberry pudding. To make it healthier, fat free yogurt and milk would be a better option.... of course without cream.

This pudding is also made for Montly Mingle #10 - Spring Is In The Air, hosts by Meeta from What's For Lunch Honey? Since I am participating in two events with one post, I uploaded more photos trying to "justify" it. Yummy puddings... I gobbled up one soon after I took the photos.

Ingredients (4 ramekins):
200gm strawberry + extra for decoration
1 cup strawberry yogurt (200g)
½ cup fresh milk
¼ cup sugar
1 tbsp gelatine
¼ cup hot water
Cream (optional)
½ cup thicken cream
¼ cup icing sugar, sifted
Pinch of salt

Directions:
  1. Blend together berries, yogurt, milk and sugar in a blender, using pause mode.
  2. In a small bowl, dissolve geletine in hot water.
  3. Pour geletine mixture into (1) and pause one or two times to mix.
  4. Pour mixture into ramekins and keep in the fridge until the pudding is set.
  5. Prepare cream just before serving. Whip cream with salt until stiff then add in icing sugar and stir well. Ready to use.
...different ramekin...

...extra strawberries inside the pudding...

Comments

  1. Those are so pretty!

    And one time, I entered the same post in THREE blogging events at once...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious!! And easy to make. Now if I can just get my hands on some strawberries...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sedapnye... penuh dengan fresh strawberry...nyummm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks gorgeous! Thanks for participating(although we do state that we want a one event entry), hope to see you next month too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks completely delicious and refreshing!

    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks Gorgeous.... YUM!...I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, the strawberries are so plump, unlike the ones we get here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.
Have a wonderful day ☆彡
(Comment with an ads link will be deleted.)