Each participant posts eight random facts about themselves. Tagees should write a blogpost of eight random facts about themselves. At the end of the post, eight more bloggers are tagged. Go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged.
- I was a fat girl ever since I can remember. When I was attending primary school, some of my classmates called me Big Fat Leaf (大肥叶 - read as "da fei ye" in Mandarin, one type of plants with big and thick leaves) as my first name is ye, which pronunciation is similar to "leaf". The best part was we had that plant in our backyard!
- I hate shopping for clothes and shoes it implies that I am not a fashionable person. I LOVE shopping for groceries and kitchenware, luckily we are renting now so I have the "prefect excuse" to refrain myself from buying kitchenware every time I shop.
- I do not like to do house chores, so I tried to keep things as organised as possible to minimise chores. Having said that, it does not make me an organised person!
- I love fruits except honeydew and rock melon, I can eat them but would never like them. 20+ years ago, one of my aunts bought a rock melon which was rare and expensive in my hometown then. She gave me one slice, I sniffed it and took a small bite... then quietly put it in the trash and covered it with old newspaper.
- I have not watched any movie in the cinema since I live in Sydney, it is more than two years now. I miss those dates with my movie partner - Kelly. We used to watch 2-3 movies a month, after movie we always spent some times together either dining or chatting by the bay.
- I am addicted to sudoku.
- I am really bad in remembering birth dates. I feel bad when my friends send me birthday wishes as I would never remember any of their birth date. Please forgive me my friends!
- I lived in a thatched hut (with leaves of the nipa palm) without electricity for the first 16 years of my life. The life was hard but I miss those days.
It is time for me to get to know you better, I am tagging...