After cream cheese biscuits and cornflake cookies, this is the latest cookies requested by the big kid. Quick and easy.
Ingredients (30-36 pcs):
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ tsp baking powder
⅛ tsp salt
½ cup unsalted butter
¼ cup white sugar
1 tbsp shaved gula melaka (palm sugar)
¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips (add more if desired)
½ tsp chocolate essence (optional)
- Preheat oven to 150 deg C.
- Cream together butter and sugar. Stir in chocolate essence.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in flour mixture into creamed butter gradually until combined. Then, stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop a teaspoon full of the dough onto baking tray lined with baking paper and flatten a little with fingers.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on rack.