Here is the dough recipe from Defiance White Baker's Flour package, roll out the dough as thin as you can for this thin crust pizza. Once baked, the thickness of the crust will be doubled.
- 500g bread flour
- 12g salt
- 8g instant dry yeast
- 16ml olive oil
- 250ml warm water
- Mix the yeast and water in a small bowl until yeast has dissolved. Put aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix together the flour and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour in the yeast mixture and the olive oil, and gradually bring the mixture together using a wooden spoon.
- Lightly flour work surface and start kneading the dough until soft and elastic.
- Place dough into a oiled bowl and cover. Leave aside until the dough has doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Divide dough into desired size and roll out on lightly floured surface. Cover with dry cloth and stand for 15 minutes. Prick the dough with a fork and bake at 200C for 5 minutes.
- Add toppings and bake pizza(s) for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Made 2 x 8" thin crust pizzas with 1/4 of the dough recipe.
- Used the mixture of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.