Almost Instant Pizza

Pizza_1

I made this for quick lunches quite often recently. Really quick to make and tasty! And, it is also a good way to finish up leftover sliced bread. Not just garlic bread and bread pudding with leftover sliced bread anymore.

For the sauce, I like pasta sauce or tom yam paste for variation in flavours. Toppings include tuna spread, pitted olive, mushroom, vegetables/fruits (anything available in the fridge) and pizza cheese. Sometimes I drizzled mayo over the surface and topped it with an egg. Baked at 200 degree C for 10 minutes or until cheese was bubbling.

Pizza

Been busy with my boy and travelling lately, please bear with this simple "recipe" for time being. Hopefully I will have more time to capture some of my new creations and share with you guys soon.

Comments

  1. Altho this is a simple recipe but I know it taste good. My sister have make it once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicous pizza. Simple and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this simple pizza tips. Sometimes, I do run out of idea on what to cook for my 3 kids at home and I bet they will love this a lot. I will try this out soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the post! I actually would have never thought of it...I can't wait to try it now ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks yummy....Will try make it one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this recipe... simple yet delicious.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. dilla aka lady D06 August, 2009 11:46

    hi lydia..
    ur pizza sure looks yummy..slurpp
    may i know what sauce u put at the first pic..is it butter?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joanne,
    Can try to make with Sarah soon.

    Grace,
    I guess lots of ppl love this too, save time in preparing pizza dough.

    TINTIN,
    Sure you have lots of funs making this with your kids. Pizza made by themselves will taste better too. :D

    Ardentgailla,
    You are welcome. Hope you will like it too.

    Mery,
    Liking it yet?

    Cooking-Gallery & blogresipi,
    Thanks. Welcome to My Kitchen.

    dilla,
    It's tuna spread. You can spread the pasta sauce first if you want to. Happy cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love simple recipes! This pizza looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.
Have a wonderful day ☆彡
(Comment with an ads link will be deleted.)