Roasted Chicken Wings

Roasted Chicken Wing
Do you like BBQ? I like it! Well, not only the food but also the atmosphere at the BBQ gathering. Friends or family members gather together with good food and drinks, warm and relaxing. Usually, we will have a BBQ night during Chinese New Year with family members. Children have a chance to be a cook for one night while adults busy catching up with each others.

Chicken wing is one of the must have items on my BBQ menu list. Look at the photo, who does not like chicken wings? For these chicken wings, I roasted them in the oven but it tasted as good as charcoal roasted. Used smoked (volcano) salt in the marinade, simply love its smoky taste.
Roasted Chicken Wings
Ingredients (for 10 chicken wings):
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp smoked salt
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp chilli flakes
2 cloves garlic, minced

Marinate chicken overnight in the fridge for best result.

Comments

  1. Smoked volcano salt sounds very exotic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you marinate the chicken wings. I'm sure to try this! Yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is Worcestershire sauce??

    ReplyDelete
  4. This almost close to the recipe i use except i use orange juice instead of lemon. Yummy !! love wings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm Can't wait to try. I have one question for you, how long would I bake the wings in the oven?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm drooling just seeing your pict.. hm...yumm yumm

    ReplyDelete
  7. tigerfish,
    The smoked salt is great for BBQ dishes.

    tracieMoo,
    Simple yet so tasty, try it!

    Grace,
    For the sauce, this link has more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worcestershire_sauce

    lishapisa,
    I sometimes use orange juice too, and bit of herbs.

    Piee,
    Oven bake, about 200C... 8 mins on each side. Grease the pan lightly. Brush with the marinade if desired
    (I didn't).

    Sophie & let's bake together,
    Try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have not heard of smoked salk before but would love to try it. Where can I get it and can you recommend a brand that I can look out for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I got my smoked salt from US. Someone sent me. Got this website on the package... maybe u can try to order from there.
    http://www.4jshawaii.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This smoke salt from For J's Hawaii is awesome on steaks too. Great for Superbowl Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.
Have a wonderful day ☆彡
(Comment with an ads link will be deleted.)