Raisin Oatmeal Cookie /葡萄干燕麦饼干 / レーズンオートミール・クッキー [Y3K Recipes Issue No. 52]

Raisin Oatmeal Cookie

Both T and J love homemade cookies, they like sweet stuff more than I do. We always have some cookies and biscuits at home but mostly store bought. I used to bake cookies quite often, before S came along. This cookie was the one I last baked many months ago and it was featured in Y3K Recipes. Have fun baking with children!

Y3K_52

My Kitchen's recipes in this issue:

  • Cheesy Baked Potatoes
  • Pumpkin Pancake
  • Raisin Oatmeal Cookies

* * * * *

Raisin Oatmeal Cookie Recipe

Ingredients:
120 g butter, softened
75 g packed brown sugar
50 g white sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
80 g all-purpose flour
¼ tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp salt
100 g instant oats
50 g raisin, chopped

Methods:
  1. Preheat the oven to 165 degrees C.
  2. In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg, and then stir in the vanilla.
  3. Bring together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon then stir into the creamed mixture.
  4. Add in oats and raisin, stir until just blended.
  5. Drop teaspoonfuls of mixture onto baking tray lined with baking paper. Cookies should be at about 2 inches apart.
  6. Bake for about 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool cookies on a wire rack then store in an air-tight container.

Comments

  1. hihi.. where you bought your bowls and plates from ? they are so nice.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ate raisins oatmeal cookies, and you are tempting me to eat some more....:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply delicious, thanks for sharing this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica (same person asked abt bowl?),
    Thanks. My bowls and plates are from all over the places, Msia (Ipoh and Penang), Singapore, Aust and Japan.

    Jess,
    Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man this looks delicious! And your photographs are beautiful! Everything here looks great!
    I recently launched my own blog, I'd love for you to check it out and let me know what you think! :) Thanks!
    www.prettygoodfood.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what more could i say... they are so fabulous... cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thumbs up for this one! I am glad I saw this post. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the food! You’re an amazing cook. This menu is fantastic:) It sure will help everyone who’s looking for a perfect menu like this. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a very yummy recipe! I just made some and it was terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.
Have a wonderful day ☆彡
(Comment with an ads link will be deleted.)