T' Gallant

Just came back from Melbourne this morning, went there for a short break before school re-open. Had lunch at T'Gallant, a winery located somewhere in Main Ridge, near to Rye. Actually we planned to visit a brewery but it was closed, so we went to the winery. The lunch there was great. I loved the outdoor dining area which overseeing the vineyards.

Mushroom Pizza


I ordered a mushroom and gorgonzola cheese pizza, it was so delicious. I liked the fact that they made the pizza into rectangle shape, cut it into small squares and served on a chopping board.


Cheese Platter

Tak ordered this cheese platter... yummy smelly blue cheese!


View

Overseeing the vineyards and a lot of vegetable and herbs just in front of the tables.


Cherry Tomatoes


There were two pots of cherry tomatoes at the entrance of the restaurant, both were bearing lots of tomatoes! Tak saw other customers picked them, he also picked one for me. It went POP and bursted in my mouth. So sweet! Now, I am planning of planting my own tomatoes!

***

Check out my Flickr photo album for bigger photos.

Comments