Italian Bread

Italian Bread

Baked an Italian bread for breakfast, both of us loved this bread. The texture was great, light and soft center with lovely crust. Used this recipe, not sure why my bread has dimples all over. Forgot to shape it into oval shape, as a result I made round loaf with three cuts intead of one long cut in the center. The crispy crust reminded me of thin crust pizza... I can see my craving coming.

I had mine with cheese-omelette, half-cooked egg and melting cheese make good spread. As usual, T had his with drizzles of extra virgin olive oil and sometimes with pinch of sea salt. I am going to use the leftover for open face sandwiches,

Comments

  1. Thank you for the recipe. I made it (left it round like your's cuz it looked so pretty) and it was so chewy and delicious. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, glad that you liked it. Thanks for dropped your feedback here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.
Have a wonderful day ☆彡
(Comment with an ads link will be deleted.)