Tofu Chicken Patties (豆腐鸡肉饼)

Chicken-Tofu Patties

These patties were simply delicious! I pan-fried half of the mixture and made boiled tofu balls with the rest. Is pan-fried healthy? Yes! I used non-stick pan and not even a single drop of oil was used. The pan-fried version tasted better and had better texture too compared to the boiled ones. Based on the calorie calculator I am using, the total calorie for the whole batch is 550 calories.

Ingredients (2 servings):
250g of silken tofu
250g minced chicken tight, without skin
1 medium egg
¼ cup chopped carrot
¼ cup chopped coriander
1 tsp cornflour
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp ground white pepper
Salt to taste

Directions:
  1. In a large mixing bowl, bring together all ingredients and mix well.
  2. Heat a non-stick pan with medium heat.
  3. For each patty, place about 2 tablespoon of mixture on to the pan and cook until both sides are browned.

I loved the soup.

This recipe is adapted from Jun's tofu balls.

Comments

  1. Hi Lydia, I tried out this for my bento lunchbox today and it was fabulous. Simple and fast to prepare. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lydia! I made these twice and love how simple, easy and nutritious it is. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.
Have a wonderful day ☆彡
(Comment with an ads link will be deleted.)