Unagi Maki / 鳗鱼寿司卷

Unagi Maki

Lazy to cook tonight, perhaps I should clarify how I define "cook". Cook - clean, chop/cut ingredients, followed by fry, stir-fry, steam or boil, then is the best part EAT (30 minutes?), and the last part - CLEAN lots of bowls/plates, cutting area, stove, wall and floor... almost forget the dining table! The whole process usually takes about 2-3 hours. It would be interesting to know how many hours I have spent in the kitchen so far.

Found a small piece of leftover grilled eel in the fridge. Set, sushi for dinner tonight. When racking through the fridge, found some leftover canned tuna opened 2-3 days ago so made some tuna rolls too. Time to clear stocks... lot of items in the fridge to be cleared, dip for taco, banana cake, avocados, etc. Yet, I keep thinking of trying out new recipes!

For recipe, check out my previous post about sushi dressing.

Ingredients:
Sushi rice 
Grilled eel
Avocado
Nori seaweed

Comments