This one is with cheese.
Ingredients (8-10 buns):
250g all purpose flour
170g thick pumpkin soup
10g milk powder
½ tsp salt
1 tsp instant dry yeast
10 pcs pumpkin sticks
1-2 tbsp full cream milk
- Place all ingredients except pumpkin sticks and milk, in bread maker and select Dough mode.
- Once the dough is ready, turn it out on a lightly floured surface, punch out air and divide into eight to nine equal portions. Rest dough for 10 minutes.
- Shape each portion into a small ball, make an impression in the center and use a pair of scissors or a sharp knife to make slits around the ball.
- Cover shaped dough with a kitchen towel and let them rise in a warm place for 30 minutes or until they are doubled in size.
- Brush doughs with milk and stick a pumpkin stick in the center/impression of each dough.
- Bake in preheated oven, 170ºC for 15-18 minutes. Cool on rack.